TO THE ATTENTION OF FORUM PARTICIPANTS AND GUESTS!
The organizing committee of the “MIR” Marine Forum decided as follows:
– conduct the “Russian Marine Industry” International Forum 2017 in the forma to a congress with a thematic exhibit corresponding to the content of the business program;
– the forum is to take place at FSUE “Hotel resort “President Hotel” (Moscow);
– conduct the “Russian Marine Industry” International Forum 2018 in the traditional congress & exhibition format. The forum is to take place at “Gostiny Dvor” Expocenter (Moscow).
Priorities of the congress & exhibition program of Forum 2017:
1. The results of the Federal Target Program “Development of civil marine machinery” 2009-2016 and the objectives for R&D in 2017-2019.
2. Technology advance for shipbuilding and global trends.
3. Marine machinery for shelf development.
4. Development of passenger and fishing shipbuilding.
5. Production localization, import substitution and conversion of the industry enterprises.
6. Propulsion engineering, including vessels with propulsion systems and electrical engineering.
7. Development of MARINET within the framework of the National technological initiative.
8. Integrated marine security.
9. Development of information and communication technologies in shipbuilding.
Marine Industry of Russia
Organizers – Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, leading industry associations, Ministries and Agencies, and Mega Expo.
The Forum kick-off event will include the awarding of the winners of the Elite of the Russian Shipbuilding contest and an extended session of the Praesidium of the Marine Board.
A varied business program will cover the main aspects of the shipbuilding industry, will raise topical issues related to import substitution, offshore development, and will bring up a topic of special economic zones in shipbuilding, etc. The topical issues of the business program, a large number of invited guests and persons, exhibiting companies, visitors, and experts will allow expanding on and solving many issues related to the development of domestic shipbuilding.
We look forward to meeting you at the VII Forum Marine Industry of Russia.
Exhibition of the leading Russian and and foreign shipbuilding companies
Collective exhibits of marine regions of Russia
Shipbuilding for development of offshore fields
Ports and port infrastructure
Welding and related technologies for shipbuilding
Key topics of the business program:
Forms of state support to shipbuilding
Solutions for import substitution in shipbuilding
Establishment of a single integrated system for ancillary equipment and materials
Shipbuilding growth prospects for the development of offshore oil and gas potential of the Russian Federation
Transport union of railways with sea ports
Construction, renovation and safe operation of sea and river ports and hydraulic structures
Welding, cutting and building-up in shipbuilding
Conference of Ocean Development technology platform participants
Special economic zones in shipbuilding
Development of the national fishing fleet and coastal infrastructure
More on 5 characteristic features of the Forum…
Major sections of the Forum:
Shipbuilding and ship repair
- Sea- and ocean-going carriers
- Inland waterways crafts and mixed river-sea-going ships
- Fishing vessels
- Ocean engineering equipment
- Hulls and their structural components
- Shipbuilding and ship repair machinery
- Shipbuilding materials and components
- Shipbuilding technologies
- Ship repair and special-purpose works
- Design and engineering
- Research activities, studies and tests
Ship power plants, systems and electrical facilities
- Ship power plants
- Ship engines and propulsion systems
- Ship electrical facilities
- Propulsion systems and components
Ship navigation, control and communication systems
- Ship automatic machinery and management systems
- Navigation systems
- Communication equipment
- Optical devices
Shipboard machinery and facilities
- General purpose shipboard equipment: bilge, sanitary, ballast, fire-fighting etc.
- Deck equipment and facilities
- Cargo lifting and handling equipment
- Shipboard machinery and facilities
Equipment for oil and gas production and development of ocean and offshore mineral resources
- Seismic survey vessels
- Mobile offshore drilling units for exploratory drilling
- Underwater equipment for exploratory well injection
- Survey vessels
- Pipe-laying ships
- Icebreaker ships
- Transport vessels
- Tow boats
- OSR vessels
- Personnel transport vessel
- Vessels for underwater engineering works
- Mother ships
- Floating cranes
- Rescue vessels
- Oil tankers
- Liquefied gas tankers
- Floating storages
- Offshore fixed platforms (OFP)
- Oilfield equipment
- Equipment for offshore well operation
- Equipment and tools for wireline operations
- Equipment for reservoir pressure maintenance
- Equipment for active stimulation of formation
- Equipment for oil and gas collection and treatment
- Equipment and tools for offshore well packing and other processes.
- Pumping, ventilation and compressor equipment
- Electrical installations for production
- Tools to equipment for oil and gas production
- Fishing tools for accident response during drilling
- Tools and fixtures for sidetrack kickoff
- Drill pipes (except for drill bits and diamond tools)
- Fishing tools for development wells
- Tools for drilling exploration wells
- Other equipment and tools
Feedstock and materials
- Chemical agents
- Materials for well packing
- Insulation materials
- Metal products
- Fabricated rubber products
Sea and river ports
- Port installations
- Port facilities and equipment
- Ports (river, sea)
- Automation facilities and safety systems
- Port navigation equipment
- Sea and river ports – summary
Building of waterways and hydraulic structures, improvement of river and marine infrastructure
- Pontoon bridges
- Ferry crossings
- Dams and dam lakes
- Repair of hydraulic structures
- Berths, piers and breakwaters
- Submarine work, including diving operations
- Dredging and shore protection operations
- Building equipment for hydraulic works
- Materials and technologies for construction, operation and repair of hydraulic structures
- Building of waterways and hydraulic structures
- Agency services
- Navigations charts
- Sea and river transportation services
- Services for shipping industry
- Ecology Water resources conservation
- Human resource development and recruitment
- Registration, classification and surveillance activities
- Surveyor services
- Law and financial services
- Professional associations and unions
- Shipping companies (river, sea)
- Mass media
We’ll meet you in Moscow at Marine Industry of Russia!